Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels Firecode® X (UL Type ULIX and Type ULX) is the industry's first and lightest Type X gypsum panel. These panels have been formulated to achieve all of the strength and performance characteristics as standard 15.9 mm (5/8") Sheetrock® Brand Firecode® Gypsum Panels at a significantly reduced weight. The panels are UL Classified for fire resistance and can be used in the most widely specified UL fire-resistance-rated wall, column, floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling assemblies where Type X or Type C panels are required.
- Innovative engineered composite design makes Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels Firecode® X the lightest Type X wallboard available in the industry
- UL Classification as to fire resistance, surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Approved by UL for use in fire-rated partitions when installed horizontally with aligned tapered edges
- Offers comparable sound, strength, sag and impact resistance to standard 15.9 mm (5/8") Type X gypsum wallboard
- Listed by UL in the most widely specified wall, column, floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling assemblies (refer to specific UL designs for complete details)
- Comply with ASTM C1396 specifications for 15.9 mm (5/8") Type X gypsum wallboard
- Type ULIX is also available in 54’’ wide panels perfect for 9-foot ceilings and reducing overall number of joints to finish
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
- Please note this product is not available for shipping outside of the local Edmonton and Calgary zones. In-Store pick up is also available.