TapeTech QuickBox QSX 6.5" Finishing Box
QuickBox™ QSX - is the first finishing box specifically designed to be used with fast-setting joint compounds (hot mud). Combine the speed of same day multi-coat hot mud with ATF flat box consistent finish!
The 6 ½” QuickBox™ QSX is the perfect tool for drywallers who prefer to use fast-setting joint compound when embedding the joint tape. The QuickBox™ QSX works with paper tape, fiberglass tape or the new fiber joint tapes. The QuickBox™ QSX can be used for a wide variety of applications - Tape Embed, Nail Spot, Flex Trim Coating, Tight Area, Short Runs, and more.
Constructed from advanced space age materials, fast-setting joint compound is easily removed from the finishing box, even hours or days later. The compound literally falls out of the QuickBox™ QSX with a few light taps.
QuickBox™ QSX features:
- A glass-filled polypropylene shell that provides a slick surface with maximum strength and durability.
- Large wheels to roll easily over any type of gypsum panels
- Pressure plate that opens completely for easy filling and cleaning. The box can be filled easily with the pump, the compound tube or by hand
- An optimized blade design that matches the blade with the application, eliminating the need to make adjustments or change crown settings.
- Tool-free design for ultra-fast blade changes.
- Works with all TapeTech and major brand finishing box handles, including the Wizard®.
- Includes two blades (QB6003 standard and QB6023 crown)
Product Code: QB06-QSX