Product Availability of type ULIX: Western Canada, Ontario, and Quebec
Product Availability of type ULX: New-Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
- Innovative engineered composite design makes Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels Firecode® X the lightest Type X wallboard available in the industry
- UL Classification as to fire resistance, surface-burning characteristics and noncombustibility
- Approved by UL for use in fire-rated partitions when installed horizontally with aligned tapered edges
- Offers comparable sound, strength, sag and impact resistance to standard 15.9 mm (5/8") Type X gypsum wallboard
- Listed by UL in the most widely specified wall, column, floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling assemblies (refer to specific UL designs for complete details)
- Comply with ASTM C1396 specifications for 15.9 mm (5/8") Type X gypsum wallboard
- Type ULIX is also available in 54’’ wide panels perfect for 9-foot ceilings and reducing overall number of joints to finish
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.