- Sealing of joints and seams of PE Barrier.
- Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface.
- Should be applied on clean, dry surfaces.
- The tape should be applied centred on the overlapping edge of the film.
- There should be 30mm of tape applied on each side of the overlap.
- Outstanding adhesion on polyethylene.
- High tack adhesive provides aggressive contact.
- Strong and durable holding power.
- Prevents air infiltration.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Mold resistant.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- CCMC evaluated
Product Code: 219-08