- Flexible high-carbon steel blade
- Screw bit angle set to maximize the torque
- Ergonomic design that reduces muscle fatigue and strain by eliminating pressure points when scraping and taping
- Soft rubber-like material, maximizes grip, cleans easily and is resistant to solvents
- Broad hilt design allows total protection against slipping
- Recessed finger angle gives finger access when taping and maximizes hand comfort
- Built-in finger cavity allows a comfortable maximum gripping effort when taping or scraping
- High-carbon die-cast steel head with a maximum flat hammer head surface and a perfect radius that helps to correctly set nail heads
- Full tang blade, perfectly ground, ensures optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds
- To apply drywall compound, set drywall nails and screw.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.