A lightweight, sag-resistant ceiling board ideal for texturing with all the attributes of Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Panels. Sheetrock® Brand UltraLight Sag-Resistant Interior Ceiling Board panels are designed to meet the need for a ceiling board that offers excellent sag resistance, even when wet textured. These superior-grade panels are 12.7 mm (1/2") thick, but offer significantly improved resistance to sag when compared to 15.9 mm (5/8") Type X panels.The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with CGC Sheetrock® or Synko® Brand Interior Finishing Products.
- The first and lightest 12.7 mm (1/2") sag-resistant interior ceiling board available
- Supports sprayed textures and insulation better than 15.9 mm (5/8") gypsum panels
- Can be applied parallel or perpendicular to framing
- Superior sag resistance makesCGC Sheetrock® UltraLight Sag-Resistant Interior Ceiling Board the perfect choice under texturing materials
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as low VOC emitting material