The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that is back by popular demand. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. A hard anodized tube eliminates the track lines that occur on so many other tools. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. At 39″, this taper is perfect for tight spaces such as stairwells, closets, scaffold and low ceilings. If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
Knurl grip control tube allows for secure grip even when slippery. Handy pull ring on hand grip to let you cut tape with ease while taping high joints. Clutch release shaft and pulley wheel are split to reduce drag while creaser wheel is in use. Larger wheels on cutting system to make cutting much smoother.
- 39″ compared to a regular taper at 53″
- Holds a 500ft roll of standard tape
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
- Now with NEW Pump Action Sleeve – smoothest cutting sleeve on the market
- Adjustable Brake
- Quick release for tape changing
- Zero Drag system for corners
- Hard anodized tube
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.