This low-pressure polyurethane foam:
- Expands quickly to fill larger gaps and penetrations in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts etc. greater than 2" and less than 4" wide.
- Helps improve energy efficiency and comfort. Seals out moisture, dust and pests
- Includes our industry-leading nozzle system.
- Helps prevents rot, decay and other effects of moisture leakage.
It's easy to apply because it:
- Is applied with a self-contained, portable kit Spares you the expense of a drum and rig system.
- Involves minimal setup time.
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing spray gun for precise metering and control.
- Dries completely in less than a minute.
- Allows re-entry after 1 hour (with proper ventilation), versus 24 hours with drum foam.
- Note: Froth-Pak™ Foam Sealant is not approved for full coverage.
Each self-contained kit contains an ISO(A) cylinder, a Polyol (B) cylinder, INSTA-FLO Dispensing Spray Gun, 6 cone spray nozzles, 4 fan spray nozzles, and a 15-ft gun hose assembly (GHA)
You can view a how to video here:
As of right now this is a order on demand product for us. Therefore we call for 1-2 business days to bring this in for you.