This handy tool is a must have in every tool bag! A great tool for mixing, digging, patching, scraping, or repair. Forging assures product consistency with high integrity that won't weaken or crack. This margin trowel is then tempered and ground for flexibility and perfect balance. Each blade is then polished to keep mortar centered on the blade and to resist material from sliding. The versatile 1-1/2" wide blade allows for a variety of uses. This versatile tool is perfectly balanced with a comfortable weight and flexible blade for extended use. The 4-1/2" ProForm® soft grip handle is balanced for ease of use. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
- Single-piece forged steel creates blade and tang
- Tempered steel for strength
- Taper ground blade for flexibility
- Polished to keep mortar centered
- Mix, dig, scrape, patch, and repair
- Versatile tool is a must have for every job
- Precision balanced to minimize wrist fatigue
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle
- Great grip even when wet
- Texture ribbing provides a great grip and reduces fatigue
- Bright orange handle easy to spot on jobsite
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.