This complete unit offers everything you need for spraying textures. The gun and hopper sprays a variety of textures making it ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, fireproofing and stucco. The texture gun is made of cast aluminum for longer wear. The orifice plate on the front of the gun features five sizes of holes for spraying different amounts of material. The plate rotates for quick changes. Two sizes of air tips, 3/32 In. and 1/8 In. provide different levels of air flow for all your material needs. A quick disconnect on the back of the gun makes clean up faster. The large capacity hopper holds 1-3/4 gallons of material. The hopper is specifically angled for ease in spaying walls and ceilings. A metal handle on the top of the hopper makes it easy to control while spraying or carrying around a job site. The compressor unit is equipped with a 1 HP capacitor-start electric motor with manual re-set thermal overload protector. This rotary vane compressor delivers 6.2 C.F.M. free air at 25 psi. A heavy-duty 200 psi hose connects to the gun and hopper and resists kinking. The compressor sits on a two wheel cart for ease of movement. The wheels has a loading rating of 100 lbs. each. Proudly made in the USA. Kraft Tool Co.® has been an American manufacturer of quality hand tools for the concrete, masonry, asphalt, plaster, drywall, tile, floor covering, and leveling trades for 35 years.
- Gun sprays a variety of textures
- Heavy-duty 200 psi hose resists kinking
- Compressor sits on a two wheel cart for ease of movement
- Cart wheels have a loading rating of 100 lbs. each.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for spraying walls, ceilings, fireproofing and stucco.
- Cast aluminum texture gun for longer wear
- Five spray sizes
- Two sizes of air nozzles
- Handle on top of hopper adds control
- Compressor features 1 HP capacitor-start electric motor
- Manual re-set thermal overload protector on the the compressor
- Rotary vane compressor delivers 6.2 C.F.M. free air