Radar acoustical ceiling panels are economical, medium textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern. They are made with a water felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low emitting ceiling panels. The surface of the panels has perforations that aids in sound absorption, and it cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum.
- Fiberboard material
- Easily installed in a suspended grid panel
- Class A fire rating
- Noise reduction coefficient of 55
- Non-directional pattern provides fast, efficient installation
- Use a soft brush or vacuum for easy maintenance
- For use with 15/16" wide grid
- Comes in a box of 8 pieces
Please confirm stock with your nearest branch before placing an order.