3M™ Self-Adhered Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 is a translucent membrane that uses an acrylic adhesive that provides an extended application temperature range between -18°C (0°F) to 66°C (150°F).
It does not require primer for most substrates and can withstand up to twelve months of UV exposure. The 10-mil engineered sheet membrane self-seals against nails and staples. It also conforms to contours for continuous bonded contact. The 3M™ Self-Adhered Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 is eligible for LEED® green building program credits.
Eligible for LEED® credits
- Acts as a self-adhering moisture and air barrier
- Compatible with a variety of materials
- Does not require a primer for most substrates
- Lightweight and easy to use
- UV resistant for up to twelve months
- Tough and flexible
- Durable and tear resistant
- Adheres to damp surfaces that have not yet absorbed water, like metals, glass and plastics
- Compatible with many building sealants
These items are sold individually, but the rolls per box are as follows:
- 2.36" x 75': 20 rolls per box
- 4" x 75': 12 rolls per box
- 6" x 75': 8 rolls per box
- 9" x 75': 4 rolls per box
- 12" x 75': 4 rolls per box
- 18" x 75': 4 rolls per box
- 36" x 75': no box size available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.