Sheetrock® Brand Gypsum Panels are only available in 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) thickness and are manufactured with a noncombustible core encased in 100% recycled face and back papers. The natural finish face paper is folded around the long edges to protect the core and the ends are cut square and even. The long edges of the panels are tapered, allowing joints to be reinforced and concealed with CGC Sheetrock® or Synko® Brand Interior Finishing Products.
- Quick installation and decoration
- Resistant to cracking and warping
- Dry construction
- Score and snap easily
- Recommended in double-wall system over wood framing and in repair and remodeling construction
- Comply with ASTM C1396, Standard Specification for Gypsum Board, for 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) gypsum wallboard
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (meets CA 01350)
- Please note this product is not available for shipping outside of the local Edmonton and Calgary zones. In-Store pick up is also available.