Glass-Mat Tile Backerboard is a 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) or 15.9 mm (5/8 in.) water-resistant, easy to use panel for walls, floors, and ceilings. Durock™ Brand Glass-Mat Tile Backerboard consists of a treated water-resistant gypsum core that is covered with a coated fiberglass mat facer and back and has a proprietary surface making it ideal for use in wet areas as a tile substrate. Durock™ Brand Glass-Mat Tile Backerboard combines the tile bond of cement board with the handling and ease of use of a Sheetrock® Brand panel.
- 12.7 mm (1/2 in.) and 15.9 mm (5/8 in.) moisture and mould resistant panels with a glass-mat back and proprietary coating face for exceptional tile bond
- Lightweight and easy to score, snap and fasten
- Moisture- and mould-resistant substrate
- Exceeds ASTM C1178, Standard Specification for Coated Glass Mat Water-Resistant Gypsum Backing Panel
- Score a "10" when tested in accordance with ASTM D3273,Standard Test Method for Resistance to Growth of Mold on the Surface of Interior Coatings in an Environmental Chamber
- 20 Year Limited WarrantyTile Grout Sponges