- High-Performance Carpentry Square: 24 inch drywall scoring square with 1/8-inch thick tempered anodized aluminum blade is great for establishing a horizontal reference on drafting board
- Heavy-Duty T Square: robust construction of this drywall cutting tool is ideal to be used by architects, engineers, draftsman in technical drawing. This drywall tool features highly visible, neon orange shade for easy, on-the-job spotting
- Ergonomic Drywall Scoring Accessory: carpentry T-square comes with 20 in. foam molded head that glides along drywall with stabilizing fins to assure a quick, straight score. The molded high impact head with hand grip and board guide provides comfort
- Easy-Reading Building Instrument: this DIY home improvement tool is provided with large, bold graduations for measurement clarity. The thermal bounded 1/8 inch graduations ensure accuracy and error_-free readings
- Practical Construction Tool: carpentry square is perfect for making cut lines on sheets of plywood, OSB, drywall and other materials. Scoring square can be easily positioned on drafting table and used to draw horizontal or vertical lines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.