This heavy-duty T-Square is made from 3/16" thick extruded aluminum. The 54" blade is longer than standard T-squares for big jobs.
The aluminum is anodized to protect the blade. Long-wearing black markings are easy to read. The reverse ruled body is easy to read from either direction. The 2" wide blade of the T-Square features 1/16" graduations for precision. The 16" arm and markings at 16" on blade makes it easy to locate studs. Notched head has a lip that rests on the edge of wallboard and drywall to easily mark for cuts. Four rivets connect the tongue and body for rugged durability and strength. Hang hole for easy storage.
- Extra large for big projects
- Bright clear anodized extruded aluminum
- Easy-to-read black markings
- 1/16 In. graduations for precision
- Reverse read body for versatility
- 16 In. arm and markings for studs
- Tongue has lip to sit flush for cutting
- Four rivet construction, designed for strength
- 3/16 In. thick material for rigidity
- Hang hole for easier storage