The high visibility aluminum T-Square provides great contrast for easy readability. The 54 In. blade is longer than standard T-squares for big jobs. Long-wearing black markings are easy to read. The reverse ruled body is easy to read from either direction. The 2" wide blade of the T-Square features 1/16" graduations for precision. The 16" arm and markings at 16" on blade makes it easy to locate studs. Notched head has a lip that rests on the edge of wallboard and drywall to easily mark for cuts. Four rivets connect the tongue and body for rugged durability. Heavy-duty 3/16" thick material provides rigidity. The bright yellow powdercoating is long-wearing and easy to spot. Includes a hang hole for easy storage.
- Extra large T-Square
- Strong extruded aluminum construction
- High-visibility yellow color
- Easy-to-read black markings/li>
- 1/16 In. graduations for precision
- Reverse read body for versatility
- 16 In. arm and markings for studs
- Tongue has lip to sit flush for cutting
- Four rivet construction, designed for strength
- 3/16 In. thick material for rigidity
- Hang hole for easier storage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.