This heavy-duty high strength lightweight aluminum hawk is .080" thick. This lightweight hawk is a favorite of professional plasterers. The rounded edges won't catch on things and won't wear away like harsh edges can. A 4" flange reinforces the center of the board to keep its shape. Blade is machine scored in a spiral pattern to control drywall mud, plaster, or other materials and keep it centered on the tool. A 1/2" thick sponge rubber hand protector fits snugly beneath the blade to prevent calluses. Kraft Tool's signature ProForm® soft grip handle provides a comfortable grip. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Proudly made in the USA.
- High strength lightweight aluminum
- .080" thick blade
- Scored blade holds material in place
- Rounded corners won't catch
- Flange reinforces blade to keep shape
- Callus Preventer protects hand during long use
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle
- Great grip even when wet
- Texture ribbing provides a comfortable grip and reduces fatigue
- Bright orange handle easy to spot on jobsite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.