This heavy-duty, lightweight magnesium hawk is a favorite of professional plasterers. The tough Extru-Lite™ magnesium blade is 30% lighter than aluminum. The rounded edges won't catch on things and won't wear away like harsh edges can.
A 4" flange reinforces the center of the board to keep its shape. Blade is machine scored in a spiral pattern to control drywall mud, plaster, or other materials and keep it centered on the tool. A 1/2" thick sponge rubber hand protector fits snugly beneath the blade to prevent calluses. A smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- High strength lightweight magnesium
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium is 30% lighter than aluminum
- Scored blade holds material in place
- Rounded corners won't catch
- Flange reinforces blade to keep shape
- Callus Preventer protects hand during long use
- Smooth wood handle
- Made in the USA