Stainless steel will not rust or pit for longevity. The short 1-3/4" blade creates a stiffer blade for applying putty or joint compound, smoothing down drywall repairs, or any of your taping needs. The Deluxe knife features a strong, yet lightweight, rustproof aluminum mounting. The secure mounting provides a sturdiness not found in most drywall knives.
The handle is secured to the mounting with no wobble. The ProForm® handle is rounded to perfectly fit your hand minimizing stress on your hand. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. The texture of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. A hang hole makes storage easy. Proudly made in the USA.
- Short blade for more control
- Stainless steel blade will not rust or pit
- 1-3/4 In. blade for stiffness
- Lightweight, rustproof aluminum mounting
- Handle secured to mounting
- Comfortable ProForm® handle
- Secure grip even when wet
- Orange handle is easy to spot on jobsite
- Hang hole for easy storage