The LB White Tradesman 170 170,000 BTU Portable Forced Air Heater Engineered to deliver reliable, directional heat, L.B. White Tradesman heaters feature a unique 3-trial ignition system, the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate, and Self Diagnostic Service Saver models for convenient troubleshooting. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our construction heaters design to withstand the harsh working environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field. When the comfort and safety of your work crew are at stake. you want the leader in Construction heating equipment on the job. L.B White. L.B. White is the only U.S. manufacturer of commercial grade temporary gas construction heaters and is recognized as a leader in portable heating for over 50 years. L.B. White offers a full line of direct-fired convection, portable forced air, kerosene, circulating and duct able construction heaters and torches in addition to the Director, indirect fired heater.
- Dependable electronic spark ignition
- Superior Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Adjustable front leg provides easy direction of heat
- Variable heat output promotes fuel savings
- CSA certified
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency