Ideal for both professional or beginner finishers, The MARSHALLTOWN PermaShape® Finishing Trowel guarantees that your trowel will maintain its shape while ensuring a professional quality finish to any EIFS project. Choose between either a broken-in or flat shape to suit your preference. Each PermaShape® Finishing Trowel has a durable, lightweight aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting and comes your choice of a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® or traditional hardwood handle. You also have your choice of either a high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel blade material, as well as the length and width for your trowel.
- Add texture to or smooth any concrete or EIFS surface
- PermaShape® guarantees your trowel with retain original broken-in or flat shape
- Blade material: high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel
- Choose your handle material: soft grip DuraSoft® or classic hardwood
- Pick your ideal blade size between 11” to 20” x 3” to 5”
- Made in the USA with Global Materials