Ideal for both professional or beginner finishers, The MARSHALLTOWN PermaShape® Finishing Trowel guarantees that your trowel will maintain its shape while ensuring a professional quality finish to any EIFS project. Choose between either a broken-in or flat shape to suit your preference. Each PermaShape® Finishing Trowel has a durable, lightweight aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting and comes your choice of a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® or traditional hardwood handle. You also have your choice of either a high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel blade material, as well as the length and width for your trowel. All variations of this product are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Add texture to or smooth any concrete or EIFS surface
- PermaShape® guarantees your trowel with retain original broken-in or flat shape
- Blade material: high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel
- Choose your handle material: soft grip DuraSoft® or classic hardwood
- Pick your ideal blade size between 11” to 20” x 3” to 5”
- Made in the USA with Global Materials