The lightweight grinder for EIFS and ETICS Fox with CAS1)-compatible power batteries is ideally suited for working on scaffolding. If used in combination with our cordless vacuum cleaner, you can go about your tasks completely cordless. This increases comfort and safety on your construction sites.
The battery-powered motor is carried separately from the handtool (only 2.1 kg) either on a belt or a shoulder strap. The resulting low weight allows for fatigue-free and joint-friendly working.
Thanks to the two counter-rotating discs (2x Ø 200 mm), large areas can be processed smoothly. This feature also ensures that the removed material is swiftly conveyed to the outside thus optimizing the removal by suction of the ETICS particles.
Why keep working laboriously by hand when you can very comfortably use a machine?
Is the battery charged yet? Then switch it on and get started right away.
Please be advised, battery is not included with this item.
- Grinding and roughening EIFS and ETICS insulation boards
- No cumbersome cables – ideal on scaffolding
- Grinding up to 120 m² without recharging (with battery 18 V / 8,0 Ah3))
- Smooth operation
- Grinding System: in combination with the cordless vacuum cleaner (EIFS and ETICS)
- ROKAMAT is member of the Cordless Alliance System (CAS)1): One battery, many solutions